To maintain a safe and helpful community for our users, we may suspend or remove, without notice or refund, any user that we believe is violating our terms, the rights of our users, or otherwise negatively impacting our service. All decisions regarding inappropriate conduct and use of the site are solely ours.
In the event Lost Lofts merges with, or is acquired by, another company, these terms of service will transfer to the new entity, who will assume the responsibilities associated with your account.
General Conduct on lostlofts.com
- Do not break the law or rules of other organizations which apply Lost Lofts are a U.S. corporation in the state of Florida and is governed by that state’s laws. If there are laws in your state or location that apply to your participation on our site, or the rental or sale of a timeshare interest, you are responsible for knowing what they are and being in compliance. We may post any that we learn about but can take no responsibility for your compliance or the compliance of others that you may contact. If there are rules that your home resort, homeowners association, or applicable exchange company requires for you to engage in a rental, sale, or trade, you are responsible to know, and comply with, those rules. As we learn about these rules, we may provide information about them, but cannot be responsible for your compliance or the compliance of others who you contact.
- Be respectful when communicating with other users, you are expected to keep everything truthful at all times and refrain from threatening or hurting anyone with abusive or harassing language. We reserve the right to determine whether your language is in violation of this rule and cancel your account or otherwise limit your ability to post if we deem necessary. We do not control the information provided by Lost Lofts s. If you find such information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive, please notify us and we will make a determination based on the information available to us. LostLofts.com is not responsible for inaccuracies or typosAs with any publication, there may be some inaccuracies or errors on our website. We want to prevent or correct these, so please let us know if there is something we should fix.We have the right to edit user-posted data if we are made aware of a factual error. If an inaccuracy causes some sort of problem, we apologize but no one at Lost Lofts can be held responsible for damages.
- Updates to the terms or other pageWe may make changes to this terms of service page, and it is your responsibility to stay up-to-date.
Rentals – Rules for Both Parties in a Transaction
- Success rate of rentals and resales Lost Lofts, its brokers and affiliates, make no representations as to the period of time it will take to sell/rent a timeshare interval, the success rate of properties advertised on our website. Lost Lofts, its brokers and affiliates, may not be held liable for any unsuccessful transaction. Our full-service offerings rely on third-parties to verify timeshare ownership information, manage full-service resale closings, and hold money in escrow, and as such, we cannot be held liable for any failings on their part. We will notify owners as soon as we become aware of any errors in order to mitigate any loss of time or revenue.
- Follow the guidelines for posting your unit you must be legally able to sell the unit(s), points, or designated time period for the unit you post for sale or rent on Lost Lofts. You must describe your unit or offering accurately and disclose all terms of sale in your posting. Participating in a sales presentation cannot be a condition of renting any timeshare property. Your postings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures, and other content relevant to the rental or sale of that item. By submitting your content, you agree that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) to your content and any other works that you incorporate into your content. By posting these items on our site, you agree to transfer relevant copyrights to us. We reserve the right to remove any information, including photos and advertisements, that violates another company’s copyright license, is for other services that do not belong on a page, or to otherwise limit a user’s ability to post. No timeshare rental, sale, exchange, or want ads are permitted on any Lost Lofts page other than those designed for such purpose. We may suspend or cancel your posting at any time if we suspect that your account or posting may be fraudulent, or your account is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner. This decision can be made at our sole discretion and without notice.
- We cannot confirm the identity of our users While we do take precautions to ensure the identity of our users, we cannot, and do not, assume any responsibility for the confirmation of each user’s identity. We encourage you to communicate with potential rental and sale parties through the tools available on the site until you are comfortable dealing with the person. You should consider using a third party escrow service, licensed real estate broker, or other services that provide additional user verification. Please note that there are risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false identification. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. Simply do not pretend to be somebody you are not and always make sure you know who you are dealing with.
- Warnings of suspicious activity while we do take certain measures to avoid potentially fraudulent or other illegal activity when we become aware of it, we assume no liability or obligation to take any such measures or actions. In the event we do provide warnings or messages to users about any such activity, we do not warrant that such messages are accurate or that such messages will reach any or all users they should have reached in a timely manner or at all or that such messages or measures will prevent any harm, result or action.
Generally, purchases made on Lost Lofts are non-refundable, with the following exceptions:
- MembershipsMemberships purchased to inquire about a rental or resale posting on Lost Lofts are fully refundable upon request within 30 days of purchase if you are unable to secure a transaction in that time. Memberships purchased in conjunction with a promotion offered by Lost Lofts or its partners/affiliates will be fully refunded upon request within 30 days of purchase, less the face value of the promotion amount.
- Full-Service Products and Verification Lost Lofts provide pro-rated refunds on all full-service products and verifications based on the amount of time our staff has worked on them. If we receive a refund request before starting work, a full refund will be provided. If you have any questions on our refund policy, please contact us. The refund confirmation e-mail sent by our accounting department will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.
Unauthorized Uses of the Site
- Do not use information on Lost Lofts without our permissions a user of Lost Lofts, you are not allowed to collect, aggregate, copy, scrape, duplicate, or display any part of the site through the use of data mining, robots, spiders, or other data gathering and extraction tools without our permission. You also agree not to do any of the following, unless otherwise previously authorized by us in writing:
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any part of the content in any form whatsoever
- Reproduce any portion of the site on your website
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from any part of the site
- Reverse engineer any part of the site
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the site in any form to any third parties
- Use the site and its inquiry functionality other than to advertise and/or research timeshare postings, or to make legitimate inquiries to our members
- Use the site or posting functionality or transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading, including making any inquiry under false pretenses, or taking any action that may be considered phishing or that would give rise to criminal or civil liability
- Use or access the site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects or could adversely affect the performance or function of the site or any other system used by us or the siteIf you are aware of or experience any content, activity or communication through or in connection with the site that appears to be in violation of the above restrictions, or in violation of any other provision of these Terms, we ask that you please contact us.
- Communication among Lost Loft’s users; no spam do not tolerate spam or unsolicited commercial electronic communications of any kind. You agree not to add a site user, even a user who has rented a vacation property from you or to you, to your mailing list (e-mail or physical mail). Nor may you send any unsolicited commercial messages via any of the contact forms on the site. Failure to abide by these terms may result in the termination of your Lost Lofts membership without notice or refund.
- Registration Requirements to Third-Party Sites Prohibited Lost Lofts users may not require other members to create an account or register on a third-party Web site as a stipulation of doing business.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links and pointers to other Internet sites and resources. Links to and from the site to other third-party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by us of any third parties or their sites. We may also provide tools to allow interaction between the site and a third party site, such as social media sites. We are not responsible in any way for such third-party sites or resources and your use of such sites and resources will not be governed by these Terms.
We trust our users to abide by these basic terms. We are not responsible for any action taken by our users. Please do your part and contact us immediately if you suspect another user is in violation or causing harm to the community.